- Ensure the Association remains in a sound financial position.
- Establish and maintain sound management practices.
- Devise ways and means to fully fund members’ services from subscriptions and other core income such as memorabilia and sundries.
- Assist the Treasurer in achieving better than previous commercial performance from Annual Conference and Exhibition.
- Investigate the feasibility of short term investments.
- Submit financial reports as required.
- Establish and maintain financial rules procedures for consistency and good financial management.