Public Relations Community Outreach Committee
- Promote the importance and value of Human Resource Management in organisations and the wider community.
- Establish affiliations with local, regional and international Human Resource
- Management organisations having (objectives) that are the same or similar to the aims and objectives of HRMAB.
- Identify opportunities and influential contacts that would raise the profile of HRMAB.
- Co-sponsor programmes on topics, which would promote human values, social transformation and national Human Resource development.
- Share the best practices and up-to-date thinking in Human Resource Management to the widest possible audience to benefit not just the profession, but the whole world of
work and beyond.
- Develop and implement outreach programmes with Barbados Association of Office professionals (BAOP), Junior Achievers and other youth organisations or educational
institutions of learning.
- Ensure representation in CAMDA, Barbados Institute of Management and Productivity (BIMAP) and affiliation to IPD/WFPMA.
- Coordinate meetings of regional H.R. association presiden