Annual Conference Committee
- Provide opportunities for members to network with other Human Resource Management professionals in Barbados and the wider Caribbean.
- Facilitate involvement in personal development activities designed to raise the level of skills of all Human Resource practitioners.
- Create opportunities to lift the level of acceptance and recognition of Human Resource Management in the corporate environment particularly and the society generally.
- Coordinate activities to ensure that the following subcommittees contribute as required to the success of the conference:
o Public Relations
o Conference publications and articles
o Exhibitors: Exhibition and book space
o Topic and Resource: Events and workshop coordination
- Ensure adequate resources are deployed to execute a highly successful conference.
- Present a proposal on hosting the conference for approval by Committee of Management