Membership & Activities Committee
- Provide a network for Human Resource Management practitioners.
- Attract and retain Human Resource professionals.
- Implement a recruitment programme to attract more human resource practitioners.
- Target Government Personnel Officers and Teachers.
- Develop and maintain a membership database.
- Organise networking rallies designed to share best practice on the current thinking in people management and development.
- Celebrate some of the most exciting new ideas and projects being used by Barbadian companies in the field of human resource management.
- Follow-up members not in good standing.
- Plan “Getting to know you” activities.
- Consider and make proposals regarding membership, induction/ orientation.
- Publish a directory of members with their specialist skill set and experiences.
- Administer the Awards Programmes.